En ligne depuis: 12-07-2019
Position Type: Contrat à durée indéterminée
Description du jobYour tasks:
- Plan capacity on nearly 300 flight departures we manage on a weekly basis from various European airports
- Confirm booking requests you receive from the various European countries
- Communicate with origin countries on booking requests
- Make spot quotes when needed
- Communicate with airlines and their handling agents on the planned volumes
- Coordinate with our Road department on the required feeder truck capacity
- Analyze flight results and propose adjustments
Description du clientStarBroker is the in-house carrier of DHL Global Forwarding. On behalf of our network we contract airfreight capacity on strategic lanes around the world and more particular from Europe. We use part- or full charters as well as scheduled airlines. Our European Capacity Planning team is located in Brussels at Brucargo.
Profil du candidatYour profile:
- you hold a degree in Logistics Management
- you have a passion for financial success and are customer and quality driven
- you are a strong communicator and teamplayer
- you have knowledge of Pharma and hazardous material
- you are familiar with customs procedures
- you are apart from your mother language fluent in English
- you are flexible in working hours
Offre du clientWe offer a permanent contract in an international logistics company. You will receive an attractive salary package with a lot of fringe benefits.
If you're interested, please send your CV + short motivation to Office.DHLrecruitment@manpower.be.