COORDINATEUR H/F (EN/FR)
Online since: 19-09-2018
Position Type: Interim
Job DescriptionYour tasks :
Assist the IT manager in managing a team of approximately 30 professionals. The focus will be a combination of getting the work organized and implement smart solutions and secretarial / administrative tasks. Areas of attention are related to:
- Managing, screening and following up on incoming and outgoing mail, letters
- Handling and following up on the IT Manager's calendar and his to do list and the overall association's priority and deadline lists, with an understanding of business priorities on a daily basis.
- Organisation of workshops, meetings, seminars related to IT section
- Follow-up on meeting in which individual KPI's per staff member are discussed
- Ensure that the KPI's are maintained and dashboard reporting is made.
- Finance budget administration control
- Keeping track on all contract administration tasks
- Backup reception duties and also be ready to support/back up other Coordinators
Client DescriptionOur client expert Operator of electricity and based in Brussels is looking for an Administrative Assistant (H/F) (EN/FR).
Candidate ProfileYour profile :
- Your are a certified secretarial or you have an administration post-secondary education, preferably graduate
- Your have at least 5 years of executive assistant experience, preferably in an international association or organization, or in an EU institution
- You have an experience in coordinating projects and/or organizing events (meetings, workshops)
- You are able to work within a multinational and multicultural professional environment
- Your have a previous experience within an IT department is an asset
- Your skills in MS Office are strong (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You are fluent in English both written and verbal (the team consist of many nationalities) Dutch and French is a plus
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects, organize resources and establish priorities
- You have a Getting things done mentality
- You're a problem solver, you are proactive, engaged, flexible, innovative attitude, supportive personality with a gift for planning and structure.
Client OfferWe offer :
A 1 month mission with possibility to extend, in an innovative firm and with an attractive salary.