10 March 2015
- The Manpower index reveals no sign of the Belgian labor market picking up in the short term
- Net Employment Outlook remains unchanged compared with the previous quarter and remains relatively stable year-over-year.
4 March 2015
- For 65% of women, flexible working arrangements are important, yet only 28% of employers meet this need.
23 January 2015
- ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN), the world’s workforce expert and World Economic Forum (WEF) strategic partner, will lead discussions at the WEF Annual Meeting this week asserting that companies need an agile workforce strategy to seize competitive advantage.
9 December 2014
- Stabilization of the Net Employment Outlook but no sign of hiring activity picking up
- The Net Employment Outlook stands at a slightly positive +2, an improvement of 4 percentage points both quarter-over-quarter and year-over-year.
- Employers anticipate...