Working as a household helper
Would you like to work as a household help with service cheques? You can contact us using our registration form.
We will definitely give you some advantages! Why is working as a cleaner with service cheques better than working as a undeclared cleaner ?
Service cheques: better than cleaning as an undeclared worker
Manpower offers you a fixed salary. In addition you will receive holiday pay and an end of year premium.
Did you also always find it irritating when a family cancelled last-minute and you suddenly had no income?
Thanks to service cheques that is a thing of the past: you will receive a fixed and guaranteed wage at Manpower! Are you happy and everything is going well? Then you will be given a permanent contract after three months. In addition transport costs are refunded, you will receive a pension contribution, occupational accident insurance, sick pay, workwear,...
Set your own working hours
Thanks to the service cheques system you can set your working hours independently. We set the maximum number of hours a week at 38 hours, and 9 hours a day. For the rest you can say when you would be able to work and when you cannot. In that way you can also adjust your work schedule to your home life.
Service cheque wage
If you receive a wage through service cheques, then you are certain of your weekly payment. So you no longer have to worry about a correct and timely payment. It is important that you hand in the service cheques you receive for your work to your Manpower consultant in time to ensure the correct payment.
Enjoy the following working benefits:
- After 3 months we will offer you a permanent contract
- An employment contract that is respected, even if families cancel at the last minute
- A wage, an end of year bonus and holiday pay
- Pension contributions
- Occupational accident insurance
- Guaranteed wage in the case of illness
- Transport costs are paid
- Workwear supplied by Manpower
- Discounts at several stores
A work schedule tailored to you:
- A work schedule is drawn up according to your availability
- Maximum 9 hours/day and 38 hours/week
- Working from Monday to Saturday with a maximum of 5 days/week
- No work on public holidays
Clearly described duties:
- Cleaning the private living areas in a home
- Laundry and ironing
- Minor sewing repairs (possibly at your home)
- Preparing meals
Really something for you? Drop in to the Manpower office near you for more information.