Position Type: Interim + Contract for an indefinite term
The main objective of this position is to support the Corporate Commercial Controller in the monthly sales reporting and provide daily support on the one hand and execute ad hoc projects for the Corporate controller on the other hand
- Prepare and validate actual sales and margins with detailed variance analysis against prior year and forecast by different views (customer, product, region etc).
- Assist with the monthly closing process and commercial reporting on sales and selling expenses to support sales directors with accurate and timely financial information in order to implement the group's growth strategy.
- Participate in the annual budget, strategic plan and monthly forecasting process.
Our client is an international key player in the world of vinyl floorcoverings.
To ensure continue growth we are currently looking for reinforcement for their Controller team in Avelgem (m/f):
Jr Commercial Controller
- Master in economics or similar.
- First relevant experience in a similar function, preferably in an industrial environment.
- Strong analytical skills, passion for figures.
- You can perform under time pressure.
- You are eager to take more and more responsibility in a challenging environment.
- You are a fluent communicator in Dutch and English.
- You have advanced knowledge of the main MS Office software (Excel,...).
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
You'll be part of a motivating and high technological environment, where you will feel at home in our close teams quickly and where you can develop your skills
send your resume now: email@example.com